Saturday 9 August 2014

Haridwar says

we celebrate Raksha Bandhan only in this way, this country can become a great country and paradise and the dream of Gandhi ji of establishing Ram Rajya here will be fulfilled. That is why it is famously said, “when Indra’s wife tied Rakhi to him, he got the divine selfsovereignty of paradise and when Yamuna tied her brother Yam with this bondage, he bestowed this boon on humanity that on this day whoever ties Rakhi will be exempted from the punishment in Yam Lok. This proves that on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan one can attain the sovereignty of paradise and can be exempted from the punishment at the hands of Yam to stay in original nature of peace, love and purity and have a loving connection with God. It is God alone, who can be a trulyeffective and loyal protector than any other human being. START THE DAY WELL Is it a very good morning? If the day begins with my thoughts scattered in many different directions or with anxiety about a situation to occur later in the day, it will prove difficult to maintain a positive attitude throughout the day. This is because my first series of thoughts in the morning sets the pattern for the whole day. If I do not use the early morning hours to sort out my thoughts, what other time in the day will I find to perform such a task? To sort out thoughts, there needs to be clarity in the intellect. I have to check and see if there are any wasteful thoughts and, if there are, then I need to remove them by adopting a positive and pure attitude. If there are wasteful thoughts: and I try to battle with them, it is as if I am giving them life and strength. Wasteful and negative thoughts are created by a weak mind; they have no real foundation; they are only paper tigers. Instead of battling with them, I should simply create pure, positive thoughts which will automatically displace the weak, wasteful ones. For example, instead of thinking, “I must not get angry, I must not get angry”, which is negative conditioning, it is better to think, and “I understand why they behave that way.”–  “JUST A MOVEMT

No comments:

Post a Comment