Monday 4 August 2014

SILENCE

Silence

The 5 forms of Silence
(i). Eternal form – experience yourself near the
great light in the supreme abode… I as the soul
am in my perfect form…divine light is spreading
from me into all directions…I am in a state of deep
peace…
(ii). Original form – experience that I am a deity in
the Golden age…staying in a palace of gold
studded with diamonds…I am seated on the throne
in the royal durbar…in the kingdom there is
prosperity everywhere…the deities are moving
about in the gardens and in the Vimans…nature,
birds and animals are entertaining us in different
ways…
(iii). Worship worthy form – I am Ganesh, or
Durga, or Vishnu…I have been consecrated at the
temple…I am the bestower of attainments, the
destroyer of obstacles…I am supremely pure… my
devotees are singing my glory…I shower blessings
on them through my hand that bestows blessings…
(iv). Brahmin form – I am a child of God, the
mouth born progeny of Brahma… I am a victorious
jewel…God is my companion…his hand of blessings
is constantly on my head…
(v). Angel form – See the perfect angelic form in
front of you or in the subtle world… I am a shining
angel… rays of light and might are radiating from
me in all directions… slowly that perfect angel
comes near me and merges into me

For more details,  Pls contact with your nearest brahmakumaris centre or www.brahmakumaris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment